PokéMesh - Real time map 10.7.0-rc2
Jul 31 2017
Get it on:
4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 3.6.0:
PokéMesh is not affiliated with or endorsed by GAME FREAK, Pokemon brand, Niantic or Nintendo.
PokéMesh is the new best tool every PokéMaster using Pokemon GO should be aware of!
It allows you to scan any location on the map for hidden Pokémon, and can send you push notifications everytime a new Pokémon spawn around you!
List of main functionalities:
- Map with real time Pokémon markers
- Address bar to move quickly across the map
- Despawn timer for each Pokémon on the map
- Hold down to start a scan in any location on the map
- Custom push notifications of nearby Pokémon EVEN IF THE SCREEN IS LOCKED
- Pokedex page, that you can use to:
* find Pokémon cards through a search bar
* check the last seen time for each Pokémon
* select Pokémon you want to get notified for if nearby
* hide Pokémon you don't want to see on the map
- Overlay map to use PokéMesh together with Pokémon GO
- Custom icons selection
- Optional mark gym and pokéstop on the map
- QuickGO and custom scan area
This app is free and optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
You might find banners in the inner pages of the app, they help us supporting the app.
This app requires an active internet connection and might not function without GPS.
Visit our site www.pokemesh.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive news and updates about new functionalities.