TouchPal Keyboard Premium Apk
Dec 18 2016
Download app TouchPal Keyboard Premium – Cute Emoji v6.0.9 Apk full version is here
TouchPal Keyboard is a keyboard app for Android that helps you quickly access hundreds of emoji as well as text-editing tools like cut, copy, paste, etc.
Though it’s not the most important feature, the first things you’ll notice in TouchPal Emoji Keyboard are your customization options. You can use any of the default themes or download hundreds of additional ones from within the app.
Besides these customization options, TouchPal Emoji Keyboard has several different keyboard tabs, each with different keys. This includes a traditional keyboard as well as special ones for emoticons and text-editing tools.
Highlights of TouchPal Keyboard:
- Input Emoji, Dictionaries,GIFs, Emoticons and smileys anywhere conveniently.
- Customizable keyboard color, wallpaper and layout as you like.
- Colorful themes: 400+ Colorful Themes available and DIY your own theme.
- Contextual Prediction: Most powerful error correction: correct mistyping, spelling errors and capitalization automatically.
- Show emoticons and emoji as candidate.
- Over 97 languages supported.
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ) .
- Set personal photo as keyboard themes.
- Cloud prediction: Enhance next word prediction and other predictions by cloud computing.
Other advanced features:
- TouchPal Curve – sliding to input smoothly.
- Copy, cut, paste and arrow key.
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste.
- Auto-pair for symbols like () “”. Long press on the symbol to try it.
- Boost Charge – boost the battery charging speed
How to enable TouchPal Keyboard?
- Open TouchPal app.
- Press Enable TouchPal, then check the TouchPal box on the Languages & Settings page to enable it.
- Press Switch to TouchPal, then check the TouchPal box to switch your current keyboard to TouchPal.
- Now you could enjoy typing with TouchPal Emoji Keyboard!
TouchPal Keyboard – Cute Emoji is a very good app with enough features and customization options to satisfy even the most demanding user.
Get it on: